Erratic's Graphics Forum
Hi there! Welcome to Erratic's Graphics Forum - the perfect forum for tips, help, and advice on graphics, HTML, CSS, Photoshop, and more! Please Log In if you're already a member. Or, we'd love it if you'd Sign Up and become a part of our forum community!

Help w/ Coding

Go down

Help w/ Coding

Post  Brisk on Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:21 pm

I've only been coding for about 10 months, and I've come upon a problem. I am #5363285 on Horseland, so if you can help me there too, that'd be great. Very Happy

Anyway, my scroll boxes are moving....yeah, weird, huh? I've had this problem before. Maybe it's just me. Whenever I update my page, the scrolls move a bit, like they move up or down or sideways -- and I have to fix it. It gets anoyying...any tips for me?

Brisk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help w/ Coding

Post  Admin - (Erratic) on Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:46 pm

Hi,

Which internet browser are you using? That can often be the cause of coding problems like this.
Otherwise, the best thing to do would be to try a different code - although, I've checked out the coding you've used (from your page), and it seems all fine to me, so I daresay it's probably the browser. I was using a small slightly unknown internet browser, but when it started changing the codes and mucking things up, I changed to Internet Explorer, and it pretty much solved everything.

Hope I helped. Smile
Thanks
Admin - (Erratic)
Admin

View user profile http://erraticsgraphics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sambo101 on Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:23 am

It happened to me as well, but i was using firefox (on my laptop internet explorer is much slower for some odd reason) but i realized about a year ago that it was the browser not the coding, so i switched to google chrome, and it is slightly better.
Sambo101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin - (Erratic) on Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:58 am

Yes, I think Google Chrome might work for you, or at least make the problem a little better. Smile
I have Google Chrome on my computer, so I'll check out your page whilst using it, and see if anything changes or looks out of place.
Admin - (Erratic)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brisk on Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:54 pm

Hm...I've never really heard of Google Chrome. Does it come with the computer?

Thanks for all your help! I checked in both Internet Explorer and Firefox...I'm pretty sure it's still moving.

Brisk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sambo101 on Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:47 pm

No, Google Chrome does not come with the computer, but it is easy to download for free(with no risks). Just go to google and put in google chrome download, and it pretty straight forward from there Smile
Sambo101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin - (Erratic) on Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:12 pm

As Sambo mentioned, Google Chrome is very simple to download and use.
If you'd like to find out some more information or you'd like to download it, visit here. Smile
Admin - (Erratic)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down