Erratic's Graphics Forum
Hi there! Welcome to Erratic's Graphics Forum - the perfect forum for tips, help, and advice on graphics, HTML, CSS, Photoshop, and more! Please Log In if you're already a member. Or, we'd love it if you'd Sign Up and become a part of our forum community!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Erratic's Graphics Forum
Hi there! Welcome to Erratic's Graphics Forum - the perfect forum for tips, help, and advice on graphics, HTML, CSS, Photoshop, and more! Please Log In if you're already a member. Or, we'd love it if you'd Sign Up and become a part of our forum community!
Erratic's Graphics Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manipulation?

2 posters

Go down

Manipulation? Empty Manipulation?

Post  L.onesome (6630916) Sun May 30, 2010 11:17 pm

Ok, I know how to code double and triple expands thanks to this site, but how do I do manipulation? I currently use Sumopaint.com for everything, I think it has the same tools. Could someone please please tell me how to do manipluations?

L.onesome (6630916)

Back to top Go down

Manipulation? Empty Re: Manipulation?

Post  Admin - (Erratic) Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:19 pm

For manipulations, they basically consist of images placed on other images.
Start with a basic manip, such as a horse or dog in a forest, etc.
To start, you'll need to first cut out your horse from his original background. To do this, you'll need to use a cutting too or erasing tool of some sort to get rid of his original background to just leave the horse.

Next, you'll need to place him on the background you've chosen, by moving him into the position you'd like on the background.

That's a basic manipulation, and don't forget that you can always go further, and try using lighting techniques, removing halters, placing grass over hooves, and even re-painting manes and tails.

Good luck! cheers
Admin - (Erratic)
Admin - (Erratic)
Admin

https://erraticsgraphics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum