Erratic's Graphics Forum
Hi there! Welcome to Erratic's Graphics Forum - the perfect forum for tips, help, and advice on graphics, HTML, CSS, Photoshop, and more! Please Log In if you're already a member. Or, we'd love it if you'd Sign Up and become a part of our forum community!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Erratic's Graphics Forum
Hi there! Welcome to Erratic's Graphics Forum - the perfect forum for tips, help, and advice on graphics, HTML, CSS, Photoshop, and more! Please Log In if you're already a member. Or, we'd love it if you'd Sign Up and become a part of our forum community!
Erratic's Graphics Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The debate of 'PRO'...

Go down

What do YOU think the word 'pro' means (when used in graphics)?

The debate of 'PRO'... I_vote_lcap100%The debate of 'PRO'... I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
The debate of 'PRO'... I_vote_lcap0%The debate of 'PRO'... I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

The debate of 'PRO'... Empty The debate of 'PRO'...

Post  Admin - (Erratic) Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:05 am

Well, most of you probably know about the huge 'PRO' graphics debate going around on HL boards and forums at the moment. For those that don't know, the idea is, that people are sick and tired of seeing beginner graphic makers (and graphic makers in general) calling themselves and their graphicss 'PRO', when they infact are not. The point is, that it is misleading and just not right. What do you all think?

Here's my view on it all...

'Pro' stands for the word 'Professional' >> If you're a 'Professional', you work in a career, occupation or job of some form >> If you're graphics are professional, you work in a job, occupation or career of some form that involves graphics (such as Graphic Designer, Web Designer, etc...) >> Thus, if you do not work professionally with graphics, you are not 'PRO'.

Anyone else's opinions?
Reminder: Please be nice - do not post rude or mean comments, even if you're against anothers opinions. It is a discussion - not an argument. Thankyou
Admin - (Erratic)
Admin - (Erratic)
Admin

https://erraticsgraphics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum